T-shirt from online shop in France: «I do not need any therapy, I just need to go to Russia».
This course is developed in the Linguistic Centre LEXXIS for everybody learning Russian. As a matter of fact, Russian is the third most popular language in the world! Remember that with the knowledge of Russian and English you can communicate over a great space in the Eurasian continent, in countries of Western, Central, and Eastern Europe, Central and Southwestern Asia, and Caucasus region.
You can also order services of our translation agency in Ekaterinburg.
1. The Russian language takes the 8th place among top-10 the most used languages over the world.
2. Russia is the largest country in the world with a rich millennia-old history.
You can take a Trans-Siberian Express and discover great spaces of Siberia, Far East, Urals, and Central Russia, see the largest lake in the world – Baikal, visit ancient cities of the famous Golden Ring of Russia and the geographical boundary line between Europe and Asia.
3. You will be able to learn the national culture having generated famous Russian composers, musicians, writers, artists, and actors; you will be able to read Bulgakov’s “The days of the Turbins” or Tolstoy’s “War and Peace” in the original.
4. You will get an idea about the Russian character and experience how welcoming our people are; you will see masterpieces of architecture and art, ballet and theatre performances.
5. Russia is richly endowed with natural resources; there are lots of market opportunities. Study of Russian will help you to establish contacts and deal in Russia.
6. You will have advantages at the international job market. Russian is one the official languages in 17 countries and has a working language status in many international organizations including UN.
7. Conversing with people in everyday situations, you will make fewer mistakes and be able to use Russian without an interpreter.
Linguistic centre LEXXIS was founded in 1996.
Our programmes are developed and successfully implemented for gourps of adults, teenagers and children. We teach in groups and on the one-to-one basis, develop a plan corresponding to a language proficiency level and select a programme according to a goal: it can be everyday language or business language, training for international certifications exams and the Unified State Examinations, special programmes for corporate training and the Conversation Club.
The most of our teachers have international certificates, and everyone, without exception, is subject to strict selection for employment.
Their training and further education is the concern of our language school team trainers.
We teach according to the communicative language teaching methods.
The base of a communicative approach is a model of real communication. Each lesson develops the skills of speaking, reading, writing and listening.
We carry out state testing in Russian language for certificates of the basic, elementary, first, second, third, and fourth certification levels, as well as the comprehensive examination for migrant workers and persons seeking temporary residence permits, permanent residence permits, and admissions to citizenship.
One can be tested both after attending special training courses and unprepared if a person to be tested has got necessary knowledges and communication skills.
Yekaterinburg: 250 rub.
Pervouralsk: 250 rub.